Limited in Durham was formed in 2004 as a result of a
meeting between bricklayers Gareth Young and Kevin
Middleton in the late 1990s. They decided to form
a business that puts reliability, professionalism and workmanship of the highest quality at the top of its list of priorities.
Gareth Young lives at the firm's registered address
in Durham and started work as an apprentice bricklayer at 16. He has since worked on many sites and has applied his considerable skills on many different building projects. It was whilst working on one of these sites in 1997 that he met Kevin Middleton, their partnership continuing to this day. Gareth has Found, Craft and Advanced Craft qualifications and is fully time-served.
Kevin Middleton, who lives in Sunderland is also a time-served bricklayer. Like Gareth he possesses Found, Craft and Advanced Craft as well as a BHTEC qualification. He compliments this with enormous practical experience of the building trade.
From the first of January the firm is fmb masterbond members, this means we have achieved excellent standards and had to meet the criteria set down by the federation of master builders which include:
1. The firm must have a sound financial status
2. A sound reference given by the local building department
3. Past clients asked for references
4. Senior architect consulted off recent projects
The advantages to the client are:
1. 10 year insurance backed guarantee
2. A contact at the fmb for clients to voice any concerns
3. An insurance during the construction of your dwelling
4. Peace of mind that your project is undertaken by professionals
Any questions about the fmb masterbond please contact us on the telephone numbers or email us (see contact us page)
or fmb website on www.fmb.org.uk
or email on the contact us page